SOCIAL/DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
- Post Date:12 January 2018
- Apply Before: 12 January 2021
- Salary 60000Type PermanentJob Title Social/Digital Account Director
- Job Sector MarketingConsultant email@example.com
Social/Digital Account Director
Do you want to work for a growing Healthcare Consultancy? Are you a strategic thinker with significant experience in developing integrated, multi-channel social and digital campaigns?
My client is looking for a Social/Digital Account Director as well as the above you will be responsible for managing a range of social media and digital projects, developing proposals and helping to prepare and deliver digital and integrated pitches.
– Creating and driving client social media and digital strategy across a range of clients
– Managing the day-to-day project flow, ensuring projects are kept on-schedule and on-budget
– Writing, interrogating and communicating briefs
– Building relationships with key client contacts
– Supporting account teams across integrated, multi-channel campaigns
– Writing detailed proposals and technical documents
– Reporting on campaign performance against KPIs to gain performance insight.
– Staying updated on the latest developments in the social media/content industry and the ever-evolving role of social/digital/content in the health sector.
– Min. 6 years’ experience in a digital or social media role
– An experienced team leader, who is passionate about training and supporting their team.
– Comfortable explaining complex technical details to non-technical teams and clients
– Experience in using digital analytics packages (GA is essential)
– Confident presenting in front of clients, senior team members and the wider business
– Expert understanding of at least two of the following: Paid Media, eCRM, Digital Analytics, Website Design and Build (including UX) or Social Media
– Comfortable with all the major social media platforms