PAID MEDIA SENIOR EXECUTIVE
- Post Date:13 February 2018
- Apply Before: 13 February 2021
- Salary 30000Type PermanentJob Title Paid Media Senior Executive
- Job Sector MarketingConsultant email@example.com
Paid Media Senior Executive
Do you have at least 2 years’ experience in a paid search role? Want to work for a digital marketing agency who work with leading brands throughout the UK?
You will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients, ensure that clients KPI’s are met as well as day to day management. You may be required to provide support to Paid Media Managers with some of the larger accounts in their portfolio from time to time.
There’s a lot that goes into this role, and no 2 days will be the same as the actual details can vary depending on the clients you’re working on.
– You will be the main point of contact for all things Paid Media with your clients this will include; bid management, ad copy production, keyword research and list builds, reviewing search query reports and managing negative keywords and pricing and product offer updates
– Working with you portfolio of clients you will run reports and provide insights as well as daily performance checks.
– Weekly performance call and regularly meetings with your clients, you will also be required to help with new business meetings.
– Internal meetings to help plan how you will move forward with clients based on your insights and research.
– Staying up to date with industry news and developments
– Lead on Quarterly Planning/Strategy Meetings
– At least 2 years’ experience working on AdWords and Bing paid search accounts
– A thorough understanding of all AdWords campaign types and settings
– Fundamental knowledge of other marketing services
– Experience using Microsoft Excel for data analysis
– Valid AdWords certification
– Experience managing paid social, display and video campaigns
– Ability to manage campaigns using the DoubleClick stack
– Experience using relevant 3rd party reporting platforms
– Experience working with Google Tag Manager