LIFESTYLE PR MANAGER
- Post Date:2 January 2018
- Apply Before: 2 January 2021
- Salary 32000Type PermanentJob Title Lifestyle PR Manager
- Job Sector MarketingConsultant email@example.com
Lifestyle PR Manager
Want to work for an award-winning business and communications consultancy who represent a large variety of clients including corporates, celebrities, governments, not-for-profits and lifestyle brands.
My client is looking for a PR Manager with a minimum of 3 years’ agency PR experience, to work across a range of consumer, lifestyle and luxury clients. You will need to demonstrate a real understanding and practice of developing and handling end to end communication campaigns, generating stand out, tier 1 media coverage and servicing clients to a high standard.
– End to end account management including team management
– Support with the development of internal and external plans.
– Handle integrated campaigns expanding media generation to identifying brand collaborations and engage influencers.
– Handle social media activities for clients.
– Identify opportunities to raise client profiles beyond media coverage
– Support event management campaigns
– Proposal writing and new business development support
– Supporting the CEO on internal and external strategy documents, campaign evaluations
– At least 3 years’ experience working in a fast-paced agency environment
– A real passion for the lifestyle and luxury sectors with a finger on the pulse
– International marketing/PR experience would be at an advantage
– Familiar with all the main social media channels.
– Discretion, confidentiality and act with integrity and high emotional intelligence at all times