DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- Post Date:27 February 2018
- Apply Before: 27 February 2021
- Salary 28000Type PermanentJob Title Digital Marketing Executive
- Job Sector MarketingConsultant email@example.com
Digital Marketing Executive
12 Months FTC
My client is one of the UK”s Largest Broadcasting Companies and they are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join them on a full time basis for 12 months.
You will work as part of a team who generate incremental revenue for the business through a range of different channels. Focusing on PPC, Social and SEO your role will be to ensure the websites are as good as they can be and help drive traffic to them.
– Work with the team to optimise all sites and make sure they continue to perform.
– Drive PPC and paid social campaigns for the sites including planning, set-up, analysis and reporting.
– Keyword research, test ad-copy, bid management and competitor analysis
– Work with the team to ensure landing pages are optimised for PPC campaigns
– Providing reports and analysis to form recommendations
– Create relevant content where necessary to expand sites and drive SEO
– Optimise the e-commerce solution and develop it to show an increase in sales
– Administration, forecasting and budgeting
– Work with the team to assist in their marketing campaigns
– Degree level in Marketing (preferable)
– Ability to understand different audiences and their requirements
– Excellent knowledge of Google suite (Adwords, Analytics), how to create, monitor and measure campaigns.
– Excellent knowledge of key social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram), how to create, monitor and measure campaigns.
– Experience of paid search marketing and a track record of driving ROI
– Excellent knowledge of website optimization and how to boost sites within this environment.
– The ability to manipulate data, measure performance and identify areas for improvement