CORPORATE PR MANAGER
- Post Date:2 January 2018
- Apply Before: 2 January 2021
- Salary 32000Type PermanentJob Title Corporate PR Manager
- Job Sector MarketingConsultant firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate PR Manager
Want to work for an award-winning business and communications consultancy who represent a large variety of clients including corporates, celebrities, governments, not-for-profits and lifestyle brands.
A role has become available for a PR Manager with a minimum of 3 years agency PR experience to work across the companies corporate clients. You will need to have a real understanding and practice of developing and handling end to end communication campaigns for clients, generating stand out, tier 1 media coverage and servicing clients to a high standard.
– End to end account management including team management
– Good knowledge and experience of handling high end media campaigns across corporate sectors, which will enable you to secure standout coverage, across a broad range of corporate and finance media
– Support with the development of internal and external plans, conducting audits and high-level research, drafting status reports, brainstorming new ideas to create exciting new PR ideas for clients, overseeing the draft of all copy-writing, and meeting client deadlines is a key function of this role
– Managing crisis/reputation management issues
– Supporting the CEO on internal and external strategy documents and campaign evaluations
– Proposal writing and new business development support
– At least 3 years experience working within a PR agency.
– A real passion for the corporate sector
– Experience of working on multiple clients at any given point
– International marketing/PR experience would be at an advantage