CORPORATE PR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- Post Date:2 January 2018
- Apply Before: 2 January 2021
- Salary 28000Type PermanentJob Title Corporate PR Account Executive
- Job Sector MarketingConsultant email@example.com
Corporate PR Account Executive
Want to work for an award-winning business and communications consultancy who represent a large variety of clients including corporates, celebrities, governments, not-for-profits and lifestyle brands.
A role has become available for a PR Account Executive with agency PR experience to work across the companies corporate clients. You will need to have good knowledge and experience of handling high end media campaigns across corporate sectors however you will also have the opportunity to work “across the board” on other sectors.
– End to end account management
– You should have a real understanding and practice of developing and handling end to end communication campaigns for clients, generating stand out, tier 1 media coverage and servicing clients to a high standard.
– Support with the development of internal and external plans, conducting audits and high-level research, drafting status reports, brainstorming new ideas to create exciting new PR ideas for clients, overseeing the draft of all copy-writing, and meeting client deadlines is a key function of this role
– Managing crisis/reputation management issues
– Supporting the CEO on internal and external strategy documents and campaign evaluations
– Proposal writing and new business development support
– You need to have agency PR experience to be considered for this role, applicants without this will not be considered.
– A real passion for the corporate sector
– Multi-tasking ability with experience of working on multiple clients at any given point
– Excellent verbal/written communication and research skills are a must
– Creative & critical thinking and problem-solving skills
– Exceptional organisation and planning skills with great attention to detail
– International marketing/PR experience would be at an advantage