CAMPAIGN OPTIMISATION EXECUTIVE
- Post Date:21 February 2018
- Apply Before: 21 February 2021
- Salary 23000Type PermanentJob Title Campaign Optimisation Executive
- Job Sector MarketingConsultant firstname.lastname@example.org
Campaign Optimisation Executive
Want to gain hands on marketing experience in an award winning digital marketing agency with offices internationally, working on their Facebook advertising campaigns? Due to company growth my client is looking for a Campaign Optimisation Executive to join them.
Reporting into the Ad Operations Team Leader you will be responsible for Facebook advertising campaigns for some of the agencies biggest clients, as well as being responsible for the day-to-day management and optimisation of the campaigns.
You will receive advanced intensive level of training in Facebook campaign management and optimisation
– Creating, managing and optimising Facebook campaigns for clients
– Day-to-day paid advertising campaign management and resolving issues
– Providing feedback on the ad copies and creative
– Being accountable on the meeting requirements of client briefs and KPIs
– Assisting with research and customer insight analysis
– Support with data analysis and optimisation tasks
– Ad hoc office projects
– At least 1 year experience of managing social media advertising and/or performance marketing campaigns would be ideal.
– A good understanding of Facebook Power Editor or similar Facebook Marketing Partner Tools
– Embracing social media and being accustomed to the latest developments
– Degree-level education (ideally in a marketing / IT/ finance or economics discipline)
– Excellent written and spoken English level (a second European language is a plus)
– Demonstrated analytical experience
– An understanding and passion for all things digital.